Three Fountains: A Wonderful Medford Landmark
Residents at Avamere at Three Fountains know the cultural importance of our facility. We have proudly and lovingly served the community for more than thirty five years. Because of this longevity, locals are very fond of us—and more importantly, entrust us with the care of their loved ones.
Whether you’re looking for short-term Medford rehab or long-term care, Three Fountains offers the senior services you need most:
- Full-service therapy, 7-days a week, combined with professional restorative nursing care
- Skilled nursing, 24-hours a day, for Medford rehab patients and long-term care residents by certified staff with RN case managers
- Onsite social workers serving as a resource to residents and their families
Additionally, we offer the components for a well-rounded senior lifestyle:
- Varied life enrichment activities that are fun for the residents
- A close proximity to Avamere at Waterford, our assisted-living facility that brings additional activities and events for residents
- Plus, access to onsite health and fitness club that provides low impact Nautilus equipment, yoga and aerobics classes—and a large indoor swimming
So don't miss out. Contact us today.
You can also be comforted by the fact that Avamere at Three Fountains is both licensed and Medicare/Medicaid certified.
Avamere at Three Fountains Receives National Recognition
Earning the awards required a full focus for our team on quality and improvement processes. We are proud of the quality steps we have taken this far and we will continue to hone our program in order to better serve the people and their families who trust us with their care.